Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: muzak of the day

muzak of the day
June 02, 2012 12:17PM
Into My Hands - The Church @ LL Bean
June 03, 2012 04:23PM
Costello's "Accidents Will Happen" @ the same gas station that played Spoon a couple of weeks ago.
June 04, 2012 01:46PM
Speaking of Elvis Costello & muzak, I heard "She's Not the Only Flame" @ my local CVS this AM.
June 04, 2012 04:52PM
I think Starbucks (named after the first mate in Moby-Dick, btw) is on some kind of Marley thing. I was at one yesterday morning on the New York State Thruway (on the way to the zoo with my two year old), and they were rocking a Marley deep cut. I wonder if they are releasing a Marley CD. (?)
June 04, 2012 01:55PM
I went down to Portland for the weekend, and at three Starbucks in a row, in three different towns along the way (there and back), I heard Marley's "One Love/People Get Ready."

June 04, 2012 04:42PM
Reason #47 to get your coffee somewhere other than Starbucks, Del. Now that you're here in the great Pacific Northwest, you've got choices, fella. (I will, however, cop to Starbucks' VIA instant coffee now being my coffee of choice on camping and backpacking trips.)
June 04, 2012 10:24PM
Hearing the Chills' "Pink Frost" at my local Chipotle.
That was definitely a WTF moment.
June 06, 2012 01:26AM
I was watching Sesame St with my three year old just yesterday when a familiar tune began to play and Mr. Costello himself began to sing. The premise was that he was counting to 10 and Cookie Monster ate his red two. Sing it with me folks:

"Now I can't count any higher since a monster gone and ate my red two"...

to the tune of Angels wanna wear my red shoes...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login