Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Louisville 70s - 80s - 90s

Louisville 70s - 80s - 90s
July 09, 2004 02:46AM
Came across the message board (is that a new feature?) when researching stuff for my WFMU Listener Hour, which airs this Saturday, July 10 at 9 AM Eastern Time (non-NYC listeners can check out the live stream at www.wfmu.org - the show will also be archived there). Always enjoyed Trouser Press, so I thought those here who have an interest in Louisville music (which TP covered pretty well) should check out the show. More info is available here:

[www.pataphysics-lab.com]

I wrote about a paragraph on each selection, a few links here and there (where available), and there's a couple of choice pics as well (most notably a flier for a Big Black show cancelled due to a tornado).

Would love to hear some feedback on the show and the writing. Also, I apologize if this comes off like spam - I am new here but I intend on participating.

Also, one last thing: if anyone has way to make copies of any NYC-based coverage of Louisville and/or Midwest hardcore/punk, I'd appreciate it. Specifically, I need a copy of the 1980 Village Voice article on Louisville, that would be great (I s'pose if nobody has it I can always try the library).

Thanks.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login