Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: for the record

for the record
July 14, 2010 11:15PM
First of all, I love the Blondes Inc. and a few months ago i said the same and got an anonymous response to the effect, 'sad to say the Blondes (inc) are no more because, i blew my voice out'

to which i replied, 'sorry to hear that 'mr Baxter Clement, i presume. ' just to set things straight, the anonymous person with that fateful firsthand knowledge was a Mr William (Bill) Brittelle not Clement.

Imo, the Blondes Inc more than any new band in recent memory, could have been the next big (bigger than the beatles!)thing.

update: mr clement (as of 2009) is residing in Southern Pines, NC and just this past May, Brittelle released a solo album Television (hmm...) Landscape.

Post Edited (07-14-10 20:26)
July 15, 2010 06:01PM
Is Debbie Harry involved in this?
July 15, 2010 11:57PM
erm, no, Hoip--we've now entered the whole post-classical music NYC hipsters trying to marry that to pop music. An uneasy alliance at best. I speak here of Brittelle, not of his previous outfit (the Blondes Inc.). I love ya, STEVE, but I have to sink you on this one.
July 19, 2010 08:41PM
i agree with you erik. A very unfortunate ending for a band with so much promise.
March 23, 2021 12:40PM
Hi, I am looking for any and all information regarding The Blondes (inc). I was a huge fan a long time ago but I have lost a lot of that memory. If you are still interested in talking about them, I would be happy to discuss it with you! Thanks so much!
March 23, 2021 03:29PM
I had never heard of them, thanks, will take a listen. If you have Tidal here is a link to an album. I like it so far after two songs, always longing for something new to listen to.

[tidal.com]

Or maybe you have Qobuz:

[open.qobuz.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/23/2021 03:41PM by upper90.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login