ira
BANDS THAT SHOULD BE COVERED
November 14, 2003 11:51AM
Please use this topic to let us know which artists you'd most like to see covered on the site....
Re: BANDS THAT SHOULD BE COVERED
November 14, 2003 09:46PM
It would be nice to see some of these current psychedelic/noise bands covered like Acid Mothers Temple, Black Dice, Lightning Bolt, Wolf Eyes and the Animal Collective. Also, an update on the Boredoms would be nice, too.

thanks.
November 16, 2003 02:31PM
Green Pajamas
Songs: Ohia
!!!
Volebeats
Liars
Mclusky
Walkmen

for a start

More forgotten early 80's acts:
November 16, 2003 11:16PM
Hawaiian Pups, Pulsallama.

J.j.......
November 17, 2003 07:22AM
i agree with the psychedelic/noise groups of late...

the usa is a monster
arab on radar
the locust
25 suaves
mindflayer
plastic crimewave sound
mainliner
temple of bon matin

and non-noise, but still worth an entry:
frontier
90 day men

November 17, 2003 09:28AM
Moloko
This Mortal Coil
Vicious Pink
Steve Fisk
Holly Golightly
Cursive / The Good Life
Bright Eyes
Rocking Horse Winner
April March
Yeah Yeah Yeahs
White Stripes
Sarah Dougher
All Girl Summer Fun Band
Kasey Chambers
Belle and Sebastian
Beth Orton
Black Box Recorder
Hooverphonic
Cath Carroll / Miaow
Quasi
The Rondelles
Chris Butler, post Waitresses

(Thanks for doing a great entry for Throw That Beat in the Garbage Can, by the way...)
November 17, 2003 09:32AM
Whoops, "This Mortal Coil" was in the '90s and Beyond category.

Are you folks certain that the 70s-80s vs 90s and Beyond distinction is useful? Fer instance, I looked for KLF in the '90s and Beyond category and didn't find it. They were under '80s, because their first incarnation's record came out in the late '80s... And as my mistake above shows, I missed "This Mortal Coil," because it was in '90s, even though their first record came out in '83.
November 26, 2003 12:47AM
belle & sebastian
the heavy blinkers
hanoi rocks
November 26, 2003 04:48AM
You actually have a pretty nice saelection of new hip-hop. I'd like to see Company Flow and some of the Def Jux people and MF Doom/KMD. Even if I get **** for it I think you should also have stuff from Cap' N Jazz and related bands. Also I hate the Drive Like Jehu review which seems to just be casually tacked onto the bottom of the RFTC page. Finally Make-Up reviews would be cool.

You don't ever include compilations do you?

November 27, 2003 05:03PM
The Divine Comedy has been around long enough to merit an entry.

The Streets

Crooked Fingers

Belle and Sebastian

Black Box Recorder

Momus needs an update as his entry is in the 80's and he has done his most vital work in the 90's and beyond.

The Twilight Singers

December 11, 2003 12:23PM
Now that TP has chosen to enlist a fair and well done Pink Floyd write up, it's high time for it's creator to now scribe the WHO 's discography. Please and Thank you.
December 13, 2003 12:33AM
I thought the band Fang was included in one of the earlier editions, but I can't find them on the site. I'd be interested to find out more about them on here.
April 13, 2005 09:12AM
Hi RhettLawrence.
You mentioned Fang. I don't know much, and remember even less, but enjoyed hearing them play a gig at Kings Arms Tavern in Auckland on New Years Eve.
kza
January 06, 2004 10:44AM
the parkinsons
January 13, 2004 06:14PM
I saw Kyuss and Queens of the stone age, but where is desert sessions????
January 13, 2004 10:38PM
WHITE GIRL FROM OAKTOWN IS A BAND
September 17, 2004 04:12AM
Here is some more wishfull thinking.
Secession, Until December, Dr. Calculas, T-99, Eon, 4-Hero.
How about some Hi-Energy music? You cover Hip- Hop. Why not Techo, D&B,
or House?
Like I said wishfull thinking.
Paz!

May 20, 2005 02:49AM
the lifers
June 24, 2005 09:01PM
Number One Cup

NP: Possum Trot Plan
July 29, 2005 03:22PM
I see I totally missed the point of this thread way back when.. Is that band The Rub on here somewhere. They do that great tune "The Death of Pop" that I keep hearing in random places. They're from the 80's I believe. Groovy.
Rizzo
January 15, 2004 07:37PM
Rizzo, "Phoning it In" (Sympathy for the Record Industry, 2000). Sarah and Jen in LA. They've had split singles with White Stripes and the like. Great cover of Raspberry Beret on their album.

Post Edited (02-01-04 00:01)
Re: Rizzo
July 10, 2004 03:23AM
Sticking to the creators premise...that is, Bands that should be covered... how about Camera IV or Popul Vul were they any good? Or just obscure?
January 19, 2004 11:45PM
Could definitely use an update on the whole Chicago scene: Tortoise, Papa M (and various Pajo), Brokeback, Isotope 217, For Carnation, Him, Rex, Pullman, etc.

Also, how about Ui and Trans Am?
January 24, 2004 02:11PM
How about Shack?
January 29, 2004 08:08AM
I think... Mecano !
January 31, 2004 07:51PM
dancing did
Touched by a Janitor
February 13, 2004 06:59AM
A rather amazing band out of San Francisco. Released on Feudal Enterprise Recordings aka Wishing Tree Records.

Cheers!

"We clearly don’t expect to take over the entire world just like that. I expect a band with longevity to do what it does over the course of several albums, rather than suddenly be in everyone’s face, everyone’s pocket, and everyone’s record collectio
April 21, 2004 03:11AM
I just wanted to mention an awesome band out of Philadelphia that deserves some attention, Brothers Past. They do a unique blend of indie rock/electronica that works extremely well, I think any fans of Radiohead, The Postal Service, The Notwist, etc would love them. Check them out. Their website is at [www.brotherspast.com] and I run a streaming radio station for them at [www.bpradio.net]. Tune in and listen to their live performances, and check out our message boards. Thanks!

[www.bpradio.net]
Caustic Notions
February 01, 2004 04:00AM
"Caustic Notions" was a Northern California (Saratoga, CA - an upper middle class white suburb about an hour south of san francisco - to be precise) band that tried to jump on the mid-80s Southern California hardcore bandwagon, and actually released a pretty satisfying record called "Never Look Back" on Tippycoaster Records. They don't exactly break any new ground, but they do the 7-Seconds speed-plus-harmony thing pretty ok. There's even a hardcore-lite cover of "Let It Be" on it. Lyrics consistently involve the many various ways in which they've been screwed over and lied to be coniving back-stabbers. Fun stuff.

Sue Saad and the Next
February 01, 2004 04:14AM
So, nobody ever said that the "bands that should be covered" section has to include only good bands, right? Sue Saad and the Next was an extra-funny new-wavified boring rock group. I'm not sure where they were from, but I suspect they were based in LA because their eponymous 1980 album (on Planet Records, distributed by Electra/Asylum) was recorded at Studio 55 in that city. The album cover features the 5 band members, decked out in red and black stripes and spandex, striking various poses of defiance in a what appears to be a fake alley in a photographer's studio. There are moments when they appear to be striving for Heart, though Pat Benatar is also recalled at times.
I found a Sue Saad website!
March 13, 2004 06:46PM
I never heard of them before reading your post, but had to do the obligatory Google search and look what I found, with album artwork and everything!

[www.theproducers.org]
Re: I found a Sue Saad website!
April 15, 2004 02:33AM
Holy Moses, their own website... I guess if William Hung can have one, why not Sue Saad...
Re: I found a Sue Saad website!
May 29, 2004 11:16PM
Sure it's a great world when you can have Sue Saad albums covers to appreciate but a CHRISTINA website is what the world really needs now. Lp when
Straight Eight
February 01, 2004 04:26AM
Named after a type of car engine, Straight Eight was produced by Pete Townsend; all the info on the back of the record identifies them as Brits. The record I have, "No Noise From Here," is from 1979 and is on Eel Pie Records. It's pretty much your basic second-rate 1979 British punk rock (think of Chelsea at their worst). A mostly-boring listen.
Re: Straight Eight
April 01, 2004 05:49PM
I agree but their second album "Shuffle N Cut" has some good power pop tunes. Have you ever heard The Wonder Boys aka Little Bo Bitch? That's some good brit punk pop right there.
Opal
February 01, 2004 04:47AM
Finally, a good band. Opal was one of the early bands of Mazzy Star guitarist David Roback. I have only the "Early Recordings" (1989, Rough Trade), and it's an album of absolutely gorgeous, dark, lush sort of mellow psychedelic country rock, all guitar and piano and the stunning vocals of Kendra Smith.

ira
Re: Opal
February 01, 2004 05:00AM
them we've done!

[trouserpress.com]

February 02, 2004 02:41AM
Why you sneaky little.... so you have... filed under Kendra Smith. As a responsible message poster I had checked in advance but didn't see 'em, now I know why.
ira
February 02, 2004 03:05AM
gotta use that search function, daddy-o!

March 24, 2004 02:06AM
Opal had their drony moments but they reached a level never attained
by Mazzy Star whose slight J&MC connection let them coast towards
a few more fans/radio/TV than they would have otherwise had. Conversely, Opal maintained a density/intrigue that makes their full LP worth a listen or 3.
June 05, 2004 01:18AM
WHAT WAS THE NAME OF THAT 1984 EP Rorabeck, Kendra and some other guy played on ?

FREE LITTLE NICKY DVD GOES TO THE LUCKY WINNER!!
July 09, 2004 07:34PM
KENDRA SMITH AND DAVID ROBACK AND KEITH MITCHELL
Fell From the Sun EP (Serpent/Enigma) 1984
August 29, 2004 01:17AM
Was David Roback in Rain Parade? I remember them as a Neil Young-ish kind of outfit.
August 29, 2004 03:37AM
Holy Sisters of the Gaga Dada
February 02, 2004 03:05AM
These four rad, dykey lookin' ladies have a 1986 album on Bomp! called "Let's Get Acquainted," and I gotta say I love it. They seem to be going for that let's-get-savage-and-primitive jungle rock thing a la Bow Wow Wow and (certain moments of) Lilliput, and occassionally also venture into that moment of 80s new wave when it was cool to experiment with reggae (e.g. late Raincoats). The album cover shows the four of them in a super scary jungle landscape complete with superimposed images of "primitive" masks. The way in which they are sitting/standing in relation to one another, as well as the clothes they are wearing (three uber-femmes kneeling, one uber-butch standing and wearing a suit), suggests a relation of sexual dominance. They do an awesome cover of Roy Orbison's "Pretty Woman." There are a few songs one can do without but it's still a fun record.

Re: Holy Sisters of the Gaga Dada
April 06, 2004 03:18PM
I think, from searches, that it was the 'Manchester rap' by a group called 'The Bosnians'

Hope this helps
Re: Holy Sisters of the Gaga Dada
April 15, 2004 02:39AM
Sorry, what was "manchester rap"? Not sure how it relates to the Holy Sisters?
February 10, 2004 03:33AM
A few bands I'd like to see: Siddal, Lycia, the Lover Speaks, Made for TV, Belouis Some, the Veldt and Images in Vogue. And a Gary Numan update would be nice, too.

Post Edited (02-13-04 04:49)
March 03, 2005 07:30PM
Please, no more coverage on Hip-Hop! Please.
February 20, 2004 01:42PM
I would like to see the entry for the Loud Family updated.
The releases after 1994's "The Tape of Only Linda" certainly need to be acknowledged.
February 25, 2004 01:48AM
I didn't find any of these via the search engine:

File Under Pop
The Door and the Window
The Instant Automatons
Last Men
Hellcows
Mannequin Beach
Ama-Dots
Teddy and the Frat Girls
3 On Fire
Caroliner Rainbow
BPA
11,000 Switches
Cointelpro

The last three groups I was involved with personally, but I'm not stroking my ego here - I could swear that our compilation "Auto Glamour Sound" was covered, favorably, in the earliest Trouser Press Guide. BPA also made a later LP but I can't recall if TP reviewed it. Jim Green wrote the Teddy in the Frat Girls review, which we (Hospital Records) also put out back in the day.

Enjoying the site though! Very nice piece on Paul Marotta.

take care,

Uncle Dave Lewis
udtv@yahoo.com
April 11, 2004 08:51PM
Sigur Ros? A very nice addition to the Sugarcubes info.
The Doll
March 09, 2004 03:27AM
I picked up "Listen to the Silence" (Beggar's Banquet, 1979) today at a record shop and it's the bossest **** I've heard in a while. Marion Valentine looks like an intense new-wave drag queen. It's kind of weirdly disco-y, like Abba meets Gary Numan and Yaz. The Doll is also featured on the 1977 Streets compilation put out by that label. Good stuff.
March 24, 2004 02:30AM
+/- (plus minus)
connected to Versus - one of the best overlooked bands...from NYC?
March 26, 2004 10:18PM
Daniel Amos aka DA aka Da

This was a cutting edge Christian band that has a strong following to this day. They were one of the first Christian bands to receive airplay on such stations as KROQ in Southern California. To pigeon hole them because of their beliefs would be a real crime...
March 29, 2004 04:05AM
Cactus World News
June 05, 2004 01:15AM
Sprague in the howse!
April 01, 2004 05:46PM
Monochrome Set (Sneetches covered "He's Frank" badly), Stranglers....some New Zealand punk bands like the Scavengers, Suburban Reptiles, Spelling Mistakes.....Television Personalities (I guess some people have covered them) and all that Whamm! stuff. I love that song by the Times "I Helped Patrick McGoohan Escape". I could go on forever...
ira
April 02, 2004 11:21PM
actually, the topic was originally bands that should be written about on the site, not have their songs recorded, but there you go!
Appliances
April 15, 2004 03:00AM
Appliances (from San Francisco) have a self titled 1981 album on "Go Productions" featuring four dischordant anti-jazz tunes, heavy on bass and trumpet, with titles like "Death Squad" and "Paranoia Rap." Each song presents itself as a study of the hypocrisy of American democracy: Latin American paramilitaries, the marines, media conspiracies, and Nazis figure prominently. The singer, according to the back of the record, is Dominique di Prima Baraka; the music was written by one "Opter Flame"; and the "guest artist" is Pons Maar. Since it's rare to find such an earnest combination of art rock and political message these days - and since there is even some manifestation of early, Debbie-Harry-meets-George-Michael-style "rapping" going on here to boot - this one does find its way onto my turntable now and again even though, musically, it's not particularly exciting.

Post Edited (04-15-04 00:05)
Re: Appliances
July 10, 2004 03:41AM
P.S. "Fell from the Sun" , thanks Michael Baker.
April 20, 2004 05:39AM
I have had all your magazines (unfortunately most of them were lost in various moves) and the subsequent Record Guides (yes I still have them all) and I still miss a magazine like yours, although there are some 'niche' magazines like Magnet, Amplifier or Bucketfull Of Brains, that I appreciate. I still like to have a look at your website and now I have seen your forum. I would like to see more power pop bands (new and old) included. And - what about some updated record guides in book form?

khp
April 21, 2004 06:25PM
Too bad books have been cost prohibitive to publish due to corporate greed,
the book forms indeed far surpass the website form in reference value, convenience and usefullness. A complete 90's guide in printed form would be awesome.
April 26, 2004 04:57AM
Be Bop Deluxe
April 28, 2004 09:08PM
Alice Donut
ira
April 29, 2004 02:24AM
granted it needs an update, but we've covered Alice Donut!

[trouserpress.com]
August 08, 2004 12:48AM
The Embarrassment, for sure. It would be nice to hear The Hives do "Drive Me To The Park."
ira
August 08, 2004 11:00AM
April 29, 2004 04:45PM
How about Typewriter, the current project of former Lucy Show member Mark Bandola?
May 05, 2004 06:39PM
More of the current wave of the Scandinavian rock stuff would be good:

The Soundtrack of Our Lives
Motorpsycho
the Hellacopters
Bear Quartet
Diamond Dogs
Mattias Hellberg
HIM (cheeseball as they are)
Thirdimension
Isolation Years
Citizen Bird (AKA Silverbullit)
Backyard Babies
Tiger Lou
etc.

I know a lot of the so-called stoner rock walks a line between what TP covers and straight metal, but if Kyuss is included, then Nebula should be, and I'd argue Wino's various projects (the Obsessed, Spirit Caravan, the Hidden Hand) deserve it as well.

I also second Hanoi Rocks. For a band that supposedly influenced the LA glam metal scene in the 80s, they're pretty damn eccentric.

Finally, I think the Snatches of Pink/Clarissa and Nikki Sudden/Jacobites entries need some serious updating.

Thanks for asking.

mrl
May 12, 2004 07:42PM
Hey Ira - Have you ever heard the Charlie Fawn LP from 1979? An amazing punky power pop LP that really should be reviewed by someone on the web, besides myself that is! I'll be glad to send you a CDR if you want to hear it. I've been meaning to ask you to review for it, but only decided to do so today, after getting an email from Charlie Fawn himself, after years of trying to track him down! Thanks. - Mark
May 25, 2004 05:42PM
Id like to see some more artists in the noise/experimental fields. The following artists have all made a decent mark in the area of power electronics/violent electronic music.

whitehouse
Rosemary Malign/Eugenics Council
Costes
panixville
June 05, 2004 01:06AM
Baltimore
Ray Lewis, Dave McNally, Jim Cuellar Palmer and Dobson...Brooks and Frank R. did I leave anyone out?
May 30, 2004 06:39PM
Maybe this has been mentioned before, but I think you should include some Baltimore stuff from the last 15 years, including Lungfish, Candy Machine, Oxes and more.
June 24, 2004 10:52AM
One more which I don't think has been mentioned: The Church. They were sadly not covered in the 90s Rock book, and the entry in the 1980s section is many albums (seven albums or so) behind in covering the band's output.
M
June 25, 2004 02:44AM
glenn phillips
chumbawamba
chron gen
surf trio (update)
snakes
July 09, 2004 06:44PM
danny cohen
July 11, 2004 10:42AM
i'm talking back to myself--i forget: bad or good sign?

Who cares about categories, philosophy, or definitions re chronology? Gene Clark and his music should be on every website.

Not nearly as important:
Ralph Carney.
The Streets.
Justin Sullivan.
Eels.
The Rapture.
Raveonettes.
Fiery Furnaces.
The Books.

Why not Outkast and increase demographics by infinitesimal percentage?
May 10, 2005 03:52PM
increasing demographics...voice of the beehive and dj broken window
May 11, 2005 03:49AM
It's in serious need of an update, but...

[trouserpress.com]
July 14, 2004 05:45AM
First let me say that this online source is priceless. I have 2 older editions of the TP guide at home...and not a week goes by that I don't pull them out for a quick browsing.

Hope it's not an oversight on my part...but I'm surprised that Steve Earle isn't mentioned.

July 18, 2004 02:27AM
Hello-

Just found the site.

Definately:

SWELL
OXBOW (+ SUB CAT: WHIPPING BOY [US])
SCOTT WALKER
THE FLIES/TITANICS/SATANICS
THE IN OUT
CUL DE SAC (+ SUB CAT: THE GIRLS)
THE TAKERS (+ SUB CAT: RED BLISS)
THE TULIPS/DAVIESS COUNTY PANTHERS
GREEN MAGNET SCHOOL/BLACK HELICOPTER
ARAB ON RADAR
THE CANDY BUTCHERS
HARRY PUSSY
PAN(A)SONIC
THEE HYDROGEN TERRORS
ANAL CUNT
EASY ACTION
THE MOVING PARTS (AS A MISSION OF BURMA SUB CATEGORY)
FIREWATER
THE RUDDS/BRETT ROSENBERG PROBLEM
THE NAMES
GERMAN SHEPHERDS
THE JUAN MACLEAN (AS A SIX FINGER SATELLITE SUB CATEGORY)
DESMOND SIMMONS
MICHAEL O'SHEA
WHITEHOUSE

Updates for:

WIRE
DOME/BRUCE GILBERT/EDVARD GRAHAM LEWIS/COLIN NEWMAN
DNA
CABARET VOLTAIRE
TRIPOD JIMMIE
COIL
THROBBING GRISTLE
PSYCHIC TV
THE PASSAGE
SECTION 25
SIX FINGER SATELLITE
CRISPY AMBULANCE
VOLCANO SUNS

And PLEASE a re-evaluation of:

SPHERICAL OBJECTS

Cheers-

Nick

Post Edited (07-17-04 23:32)
July 08, 2005 06:27PM
Kiss Offs
July 22, 2004 04:14PM
some of the stuff from early-90's on the Gravity Records label is good material to cover.

Heroin
Antioch Arrow
Angel Hair
Clikatat Ikatowi

there are complete discographies for Heroin and Angel Hair, an almost discography of Antioch Arrow (they released another, more goth-ish record that was reissued on 31G records), and an LP, EP, and live LP from Clikatat Ikatowi. this stuff is pretty historically important for hardcore that has more ties to punk than metal.
August 25, 2004 01:16PM
COCKNEY REBEL-please and thank you
August 31, 2004 03:19PM
AMERICAN ANALOG SET
THE STILLS
I LOVE YOU BUT I'VE CHOSEN DARKNESS

Update for: IDAHO

September 18, 2004 02:56PM
The Wild Flowers
Hurrah!
Myracle brah
The Mockers
ira
September 19, 2004 12:10PM
October 07, 2004 12:55AM
Bright Eyes
March 02, 2005 06:05PM
I recommend the Knobs, a power-pop-ish band from Delaware. They made a couple of great singles (especially "This Lonely Boy") and an album in the mid-90s. The album is called "Happy, Sad, Drunk" on MoodFood Records.

Oops, I found their website and there was another album released called "Guilt," and another one was recorded before their singer died. The site is:
[www.theknobsmusic.com]
March 03, 2005 01:48AM
The Misunderstood
Public Nuisance
Neurosis
Stick Men With Ray Guns
Econochrist
Guayana Punchline
Antischism
ANTiSEEN
Buzzov-en
Kollektiv
Le Tigre
Les Razilles Denudes
Man Is The Bastard
Possessed
The Pretty Things
Romantic Gorilla
Subarachnoid Space

Post Edited (03-02-05 22:05)
March 03, 2005 02:40AM
Jandek
March 03, 2005 05:02PM
1. A Surf Trio update! They put out their best records in the 90's and your coverage here ends in the late 80's.

2. A Sylvain Sylvain update, please

3. Billy Rancher and the Unreal Gods (probably wishful thinking on this one)

4. A Joe Strummer update please, the Mescaleros aren't really dealt with and their best and last album is not cited.

5. Beastie Boys, Paul Westerberg, and Mudhoney could all use updates

6. Rocket From The Tombs

7. Crazy 8's

8. David Johansen update

Thanks
March 06, 2005 08:59PM
Tubes Burlesque-strange art rock with pub and new wave elements from Britain. White Noise-proto electro punk experimentalists.
March 07, 2005 11:09PM
six organs of admittance. ben's doing some brilliant stuff. add comets on fire to the list too.

and please update the Current 93 entry.
April 03, 2005 10:31PM
Could someone who kept decent tabs on Roy Wood's career please do an entry on him? Boulders was a brilliant album, but I kind of lost track of him after Mustard.
April 12, 2005 06:25PM

Toasters

Bim Skala Bim

A lot of USA ska bands from the 80s-90s.
May 21, 2005 03:30AM
flies, titanics, turbines would make a nice entry...even without the upper crust
May 21, 2005 08:16PM
Hey Ira, thanks for the site. I was given The New Trouser Press Record Guide as a gift in 1989. I still use to this day. Discovering this site is a god-send. Thanks again.
But where are...
The Vandals?
July 09, 2005 12:18AM
the hidden cameras
July 12, 2005 11:48AM
Has anybody heard the CD covering the entire Who album, "The Who Sell Out" by a woman named Petra? I haven't heard it, but she apparently recreates all the vocal and instrumetal parts of the original album, in the original arrangements, solely with her vocals overdubbed many times. "The Who Sell Out " is one of my favorite albums. I hope she did a good job on it.
July 12, 2005 12:55PM
That's Petra Haden from That Dog - a band that seems to have been less than the sum of its parts, since its members are definitely more interesting apart than they ever were together.

From what I've heard from it, her Who Sell Out album is definitely pretty interesting. Townshend is on record as loving it, so that's a good recommendation.
July 13, 2005 12:29AM
Thanks for the info., breno. I'll probably listen to it. It's too tempting to ignore, even if I don't end up likeing it, just because she made the effort to recreate that album in her own way.
July 13, 2005 04:23AM
Actually, Petra Haden Sings The Who Sell Out is one of my favorite albums of the year. Taken from an idea given to her by Mike Watt, Haden makes something that should be pretty annoying--anyone remember the Bobs?--into something thoroughly listenable, and reminds you why Sell Out is such an amazing album in the first place.
Centro-matic
August 20, 2005 05:20PM
Denton, TX's Centro-matic have been out-Pavementing Pavement for a good decade now; they have a rich, hallowed discography and deserve a TP entry (or a listen, if you're unfamiliar). And I don't mean to say they sound like Pavement, whom I've come to find tiresome in my (relatively) old age (36).
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login