Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Happy Thanksgiving

ira
Happy Thanksgiving
November 25, 2021 04:34PM
Just a note to express my gratitude to everyone who takes the time to share on here. Great stuff.

Ira
zoo
Re: Happy Thanksgiving
November 25, 2021 08:30PM
You, too, Ira! Thank you for providing the place to share.
Bip
November 25, 2021 08:57PM
Yeah, this is always a great place to hang out… I’m thankful for the whole lousy lot of you!!
November 26, 2021 03:37AM
Thank you, Ira, for being instrumental in helping misfits stranded in backwaters around the country (and world) discover that there was intelligent life out there somewhere if you just knew where to look for it.
November 26, 2021 04:47PM
Thanks to the inestimable Ira for his decades of service. My friends and I did indeed refer to our TP books as “the bible.”

And for all the
info-tainment I get from all you crazy kids.
Reply Quote
November 27, 2021 12:08PM
Thank you ira,
For always being left of the dial.
November 27, 2021 04:39PM
I have such fondness for the TP years I experienced way back when. Having this forum is a touchstone to a kinder, gentler era as well as a great source of information and camaraderie. Many thanks to Ira for making it possible. The Steve Hoffman Music Forums take donations to maintain it ad-free. I'd be happy to do the same here. Just saying.

Former TP subscriber [81, 82, 83, 84]

[postpunkmonk.com]
For further rumination on the Fresh New Sound of Yesterday®
November 27, 2021 07:28PM
Thank you, Ira, for the biggest chunk of my musical education, for the HUGE inspiration as a writer, and for the opportunity to contribute to my favorite music site.
Reply Quote
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login