Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

look-alikes

look-alikes
January 25, 2008 01:10AM
Jerry Seinfeld & Mick Jones. Separated at birth?
Re: look-alikes
January 25, 2008 01:23AM
While I'm at it, Jeff Conaway (from Taxi and Grease) and Keith Richards coulda been twins. Only Jeff Conaway doesn't wear drug addiction as well as Keith, he's miles off. Judging from Keith snorting his dead pop's ashes, he's got a better sense of humor, too.

Conaway is just a drug addled crybaby.
January 25, 2008 01:26AM
Taxi is the best sit-com ever even though most of the Bobby episodes suck. Taxi Season 2 is wearing a lot better than Emotional Rescue 27 years after the fact.
January 25, 2008 02:27AM
stop picking on conaway already.

season two best ever? Is SCTV, pailbrownnoser.

I would kick jeff's ass in any legal/ illegal drug/stimulant/depressant drug contest any day any week any month-so what? He is a puss in boots.,just like you-a light weight.

Look alikes?

George C. Scott and my father in law, some waitress in the sky even asked for his autograph. He finally signed it ______in his own name, just to appease her- one so impressionable.

Post Edited (01-24-08 22:37)
January 25, 2008 02:46AM
Speaking of SCTV, I wish Five Neat Guys would go on tour, heh heh heh!!
January 25, 2008 03:08AM
Greg Dulli = John Eales
January 26, 2008 02:23AM
Yes. Five Neat Guys with the Shmenge Brothers opening for them!
January 25, 2008 12:48PM
I wonder how many people got Peter & Gordon confused with Chad & Jeremy, since they basically looked the same (& I bet Mike Myers was taking notes looking at Peter Asher/Jeremy).

As for Taxi v. SCTV, I would have to say SCTV by a nose, although any sitcom that had two crazy characters like Latika & the Rev. Jim is a classic.

Speaking of SCTV, I have the series on DVD & I watched the episode that had the Boomtown Rats as the musical guests, which was pretty funny (they appered in a parody of To Sir With Love). I noticed that Sir Bob Geldorf was moving around pretty weird while performing. Was he like that in concert?
January 25, 2008 03:40PM
> Speaking of SCTV, I wish Five Neat Guys would go on tour, heh heh heh!!

Hear hear! With The Recess Monkeys as their opening act.
February 05, 2008 03:36PM
James Coco - upper class version of Dom DeLuise.

Dom DeLuise - lower class version of James Coco.
February 05, 2008 04:38PM
When I was a kid, I thought that Larry Storch & Mickey Dolenz were related.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login