Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

runs house=hilarious

runs house=hilarious
October 18, 2005 04:19AM
Run's House...This show is great....Rev Run of Run DMC as a father......you all need to check this out. It cracked me up. It's on MTV Thursday nights at 10pm.
Re: runs house=hilarious
October 19, 2005 04:04PM
lemme see re premise:

a dad

a house

mtv

i'm already laughing. but my bedtime is 9:30. now i'm not laughing. this = dolor.
October 20, 2005 01:44AM
At least MTV cares enough about us to pay an employee to post here every so often. Kinda brings a tear to the eye to be so loved.
ira
October 20, 2005 09:44AM
true dat!
October 24, 2005 11:58PM
I'd say its a tough crowd, but it also seems like a crowd with far too much time on their hands. Rather than giving a little intern a hard time maybe you guys should just check it out for yourselves. Seems like your not doing anything better anyway. And besides, she ust be an intern because she got it wrong. The show i actually on at 10:30, but if your like me and can't catch it or are too busy watching E.R. you can always visit it on tv's website or see one of the millions of re-runs Check it out. It is a better way to utilize your time!
October 25, 2005 03:02PM
hmmm 9 pm eastern is my kid's bedtime, we usaully read stories and tuck them in.
I'll tell them I need to watch some half assed bullshit fake reality show on MTV (remember when they just showed videos) to better utilize my time,or when we are going to go on some family thing I'll tell my kids we can't so I can check it out on the website.
Thanks for helping me set my priorities!
November 01, 2005 03:33AM
Hey, no problem!! My advice was from one parent to another! I'd rather my child watch some entertaining T.V. that still has values than that entertaining bullshit that is full of violence and derogatory statements. On last weeks episode Run's daughters learned the iportance of family and the value of a dollar. No other reality show demostrates those standards!
November 01, 2005 10:42AM
martha stewart?
November 01, 2005 07:26PM
fat albert and those jello eatting rooty poo cosby kid foos!
October 20, 2005 09:47AM
intern
October 20, 2005 04:28PM
producer's kid
October 20, 2005 04:48PM
"Run's House...This show is great....Rev Run of Run DMC as a father......you all need to check this out. It cracked me up. It's on MTV Thursday nights at 10pm."
When they go on the other boards it's

"Yo Run's House...........Shit is great!....Rev Run of Run DMC as a daddy! y'all need to check this out....shit cracked me up!...joint's onMTV Thursday Night...Peace out!"
October 20, 2005 06:14PM
Rough crowd on this board, huh Adeline?
October 25, 2005 02:26AM
What about adopting an abandoned pet, or donating time to a homeless shelter? Or walking along the beach around sunrise? Flippingdaisy, I feel this would be the best utilization of my time.

I'll reconsider if MTV starts playing the Happy Flowers' "Mom, I Gave the Cat Some Acid" video, however.
October 25, 2005 08:23PM
i don't have a t.v. set.
October 27, 2005 07:49PM
flippin, if you're not an intern yourself, you might think about the ethics of posting stealth corporate advertising ... it's spam, plain and simple.
October 28, 2005 01:10AM
It would be a waste of my time to point out that it's a waste of time to explain to Flippin what a waste of time it is to post a defense of some dumbass show on a message board where there's obviously no interest in it because the people wasting their time on the board have been very busy wasting their time abusing a poor intern for wasting their time by wasting her time posting about a show which is likely a waste of time to begin with.

But that reminds me too much of all that mumbo-jumbo Dr. Hasslein went into about the painter painting the painting of the painter painting the painting of the painter painting the painting of the painter painting the painting of the painter painting the painting that was somehow supposed to explain how Cornelius and Zira travelled back in time in Escape from the Planet of the Apes. And I don't want to think about that because that movie makes me sad.

So I think I'll just watch Run's House instead. I understand it equals hilarity.
October 31, 2005 10:49AM
BR:
But that reminds me too much of all that mumbo-jumbo Dr. Hasslein went into about the painter painting the painting of the painter painting the painting of the painter painting the painting of the painter painting the painting of the painter painting the painting that was somehow supposed to explain how Cornelius and Zira travelled back in time in Escape from the Planet of the Apes. And I don't want to think about that because that movie makes me sad.

i know nothing from nothing about no monkey shines but that above explanation (if that's the word) is in French literary lit criticism called mise en abyme (sp?), the shadowy regression of a permanent subject (in a verbal construct like, say, a novel): an easier example to grasp for jarheads like me is the quaker oats box: the quasi wm penn cacricature holding a box with the portrait of himself that then has a pic of the same pic infinitely regressing inward towards miniaturization, instablity, and an abyss.

nothing like the frenchies throwing a cold bucket of water on halloween.

someone just sent me a cd-r collection of RARE soul 45's and there is a love song for vida blue comparing his throwing BB's to koufax's ability.

super song!! super weird.

quaker oats company was based in akron ohio, home to lebron.

(note the 2 sneaky sports refs)

Post Edited (10-31-05 06:59)
November 18, 2005 01:59PM
I love Runs house and the things that they go threw is so like a tipical family noy that movie stuff. I also like run because he knows the real meaning og HIP-HOP lifestyle. but my most favorite is jo jo because he is just so cute. i felt sorry for him when his girlfriend gave a whole bunch of boys her number. but some times if you don't have trust you don't have nothing in a relationship. russel acts like my little cousin and he is wild. diggy is quiet he does stuff but he acts mature for his age. Vanessa and her sister the have style nad they can dress my brother is in love with angela. Well i just hope i get to meet him just once in my life. I love the show so keep it together.

da 1 and pnly Mrs.JoJo
November 30, 2005 02:57PM
works for Adidas
November 16, 2005 07:57PM
oh, i get it! you're one of those killing, sexuality, gangsta, raping, black on black crimes, etc type program watchers. ok! hey yall, he, she or the others just not comfortable when something positive is on tv for once in a while. so use to the nitty gritty, bad stuff. u get confused when u see a black man in a household taking responsibility without some lude acts. i get it alright, just stay the hell away from me.
November 18, 2005 02:20PM
stfu
where the hell did you pick that bullshit up?
MTV needs to screen their interns better.
June 29, 2006 03:27PM
adeline11 wrote:

> Run's House...This show is great....Rev Run of Run DMC as a
> father......you all need to check this out. It cracked me up.
> It's on MTV Thursday nights at 10pm.
June 29, 2006 05:33PM
ehemingway wrote:

The old man slept, and dreamed of the lions.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login