Arthur Brown Is Back!
Ira Robbins podcast interviews
Colored Vinyl: A Chronological Survey
French indie rock pix
The Beatles. Really?
“The bible of alternative rock”
After a decade in print (1974-’84), Trouser Press magazine went online in 1997. In 2002, the contents of five Trouser Press Record Guides formed the basis of a new site, which relaunched in 2020 as a music portal with features, reviews, interviews, the indexed Trouser Press archive, a fascinating forum board and loads more. We recently started Trouser Press Books.
Articles | view all
- Joy Buzzer: “I Wanna Scream”Stream a swell new power pop track from the New York band Joy Buzzer
- Scott Miller, 10 Years OnScott Miller of the Loud Family and Game Theory took his life in April 2013. This reflection and appreciation was written at the time. Augmented with audio excepts from a 1993 interview.
- “Performance”: A Symphony of Madness and Sanity“Performance” has been called a work of art that encapsulates the mood of its time better than many of its contemporaries.
- Slade Autodiscography With Drummer Don PowellSlade drummer Don Powell shares his personal memories of the band’s many LPs in this exclusive Trouser Press interview.
- Trouser Press: The Origin StoryThe first issue of Trouser Press magazine appeared on the streets of Manhattan on March 9, 1974. This is the story of how that came to happen.
Reviews | browse by letter: