Trouser Press

Back to: HomeReviewsWhat's New

New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Log In   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Here it is, Feminist Music
Author: hoip chiggs 
Date:   10-10-17 22:43

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7reSQd3uiA&index=6&list=PLACHuve7G7Up0dnT9AEnVU1GcbuB-EPXM

Vocal movement godmother - Yoko Ono

Reply To This Message

Re: Here it is, Feminist Music
Author: zoo 
Date:   10-11-17 22:43

I don't know whether to laugh or cry. That was horrific.

Reply To This Message

Author: breno 
Date:   10-12-17 08:42

Whatever your opinion on the actual performance being critiqued, that Paul Joseph Watson is undeniably a sack of shit.

Reply To This Message

Author: MrFab 
Date:   10-12-17 13:49

Had to stop watching - Id like to just see the show without that annoying guy interrupting cuz it looked pretty nutty.

I assume he was being snarky and unkind? Wow, there's still an avant-garde, and it's still bugging the squares? That's good to know, thought those days were gone.

Reply To This Message

Author: hoip chiggs 
Date:   10-12-17 17:42

How do you define squares these days? I define squares as liberals since liberalism is mainstream.

It's the conservatives, the traditionalists who are the new rebels. Conservatism is the new punk rock!

Like Iggy Pop sang decades ago - he saw it coming - I'm a conservative!

Reply To This Message

Author: MrFab 
Date:   10-12-17 18:46

Quote:

traditionalists who are the new rebels
makes as much sense as black = white, up = down.

Actually the new rebels are those who reject the false dichotomy of liberal vs conservative, recognize that politics in general is poison to be avoided, and make decisions based on reason and evidence. Since you asked.

Post Edited (10-12-17 18:55)

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.

phorum.org