Trouser Press

Back to: HomeReviewsWhat's New

New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Log In   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Absolutely perfect records
Author: nosepail 
Date:   06-16-11 14:58

Records with no bad songs - not even a bad note - and whose appeal has remained timeless and unwavering in your life over many years. I'll name you three from my teenage years:

Freedy Johnston - Can You Fly
Beth Orton - Trailer Park
The Church - Starfish

Your turn.

Post Edited (06-16-11 15:07)

Reply To This Message

Re: Absolutely perfect records
Author: rhettlawrence 
Date:   06-16-11 15:59

Isn't this pretty much the same idea as the "All Killer, No Filler" thread from a while back? That said, as I just mentioned in the Soft Boys' thread, Underwater Moonlight is pretty much a flawless record in my book.

As much as I love Double Nickels, I think it's safe to say that not every note on it is absolutely necessary. And Black Sea has "Travels In Nihilon"....

Reply To This Message

Author: Paganizer 
Date:   06-16-11 16:14

Chemistry of Common Life

Reply To This Message

Author: zoo 
Date:   06-16-11 16:21

The Crossing

Reply To This Message

Date:   06-16-11 16:40

Paganizer, are you groovin on the new F@&d Up? I am four songs in and am totally floored. An amazingly rich hard-rock record thus far.

Reply To This Message

Author: Delvin 
Date:   06-16-11 18:03

Yeah, this was covered (more or less) in the AKNF thread a year or two ago. But that's good for me, because it makes it easy for me to answer:

AC/DC - Highway to Hell
Aerosmith - Rocks
Alice Cooper - Greatest Hits (maybe that's cheating, but it fits Nose's criteria above, IMO)
This Is The Auto-No (the greatest band Colorado Springs ever produced — not that it's a big list)
The Beatles - Revolver
The B-52's
Blondie - Parallel Lines
Blondie - Eat to the Beat
Boston
David Bowie - Ziggy Stardust
David Bowie - Station to Station
Buggles - The Age of Plastic
The Buzzcocks - Singles Going Steady
The Cars
Cheap Trick
The Clash
The Clash - London Calling
Elvis Costello - My Aim is True
Elvis Costello - This Years Model
Elvis Costello - Armed Forces
The Cure - Standing on a Beach (see my comment above)
Depeche Mode - Violator
Devo - Q: Are We Not Men? A: We Are Devo!
Devo - Freedom of Choice
Dire Straits - Making Movies
The English Beat - I Just Can't Stop It
The Flaming Lips - The Soft Bulletin
John Foxx - The Garden
Fountains of Wayne - Welcome Interstate Managers (truly an AKNF album)
The Futureheads
Peter Gabriel (melting-face album)
Peter Gabriel - So
Gang of Four - Entertainment!
Jimi Hendrix - Are You Experienced?
Robyn Hitchcock - I Often Dream of Trains
Robyn Hitchcock - Fegmania!
Joe Jackson - Look Sharp!
Joe Jackson - I'm the Man
The Jam - All Mod Cons
Japan - Oil on Canvas
Joy Division - Unknown Pleasures
Joy Division - Closer
King Crimson - Discipline
Get The Knack
Kraftwerk - Computer World
Led Zeppelin IV
Led Zeppelin - Presence (probably Zep's only truly AKNF album)
Love - Forever Changes
Lyle Lovett - Joshua Judges Ruth
Bob Marley - Legend (see my comment above)
Van Morrison - Moondance
Motörhead - No Remorse (see my -- oh WTF, you get the idea by now)
Gary Myrick & the Figures
Naked Raygun - All Rise
New York Dolls
Nick Lowe - Jesus of Cool/Pure Pop for Now People
Oasis - Definitely Maybe
Oasis - What's the Story, Morning Glory?
The Plimsouls - Everywhere at Once
The Police - Reggatta de Blanc
Pretenders
Prince – Dirty Mind
Prince - 1999 (some may say this one has filler, but even the filler is note-perfect to me)
Prince - Purple Rain
The Psychedelic Furs - Forever Now
Queen - A Night at the Opera
Radio 4 - Gotham!
Radiohead - The Bends
R.E.M. – Murmur
The Replacements - Tim
Roxy Music - Country Life
Roxy Music - Avalon
Rush - Permanent Waves
Rush - Moving Pictures
The Sex Pistols - Never Mind the Bollocks
The Smithereens - Especially for You
The Soft Boys - Underwater Moonlight
Rod Stewart - Every Picture Tells a Story
The Specials
Talking Heads - More Songs about Buildings and Food
Talking Heads - Fear of Music
Talking Heads - Remain in Light
Television - Marquee Moon
Richard & Linda Thompson - Shoot Out the Lights
The Toasters - This Gun for Hire
The Toasters - Dub 56
Ultravox - Systems of Romance
Ultravox - Vienna
Ultravox - Rage in Eden
U2 - Boy
U2 - War
U2 - Achtung Baby
U2 - All That You Can't Leave Behind
The Velvet Underground and Nico
The Velvet Underground - Loaded
The Who – Sell Out
The Who – Who's Next
Will & the Bushmen - Gawk (the greatest band Mobile, Alabama ever produced)
XTC - English Settlement
XTC - Skylarking
XTC - Apple Venus Volume 1

Reply To This Message

Author: Michael Toland 
Date:   06-16-11 18:30

Porcupine Tree - In Absentia

***Edit 6/17/11***

I feel I should clarify in that I really have no idea what a perfect record is, and my tendency is to be more drawn to what I call interesting failures in any case.

But I've literally listened to this album more than any other I've ever owned and never gotten tired it.

Post Edited (06-17-11 10:19)

Reply To This Message

Author: erikalbany 
Date:   06-16-11 18:54

I'd probably be a bit more stingy with my list. . .

I can't support all of Marquee Moon, but it's transcendent moments are just that. . . transcendent.

My short list would be, considering that this means one must love it from beginning to end:

The Queen Is Dead
The White Album
The Who's Next
Let It Be (Replacements)
Astral Weeks
I'm Still in Love with You (Al Green)
The Queers Live in Hollywood
Sister Lovers
What's Going On
Definitely Maybe
Brotherhood (New Order)
Raw Power
Girlfriend (Matthew Sweet)
Arctic Monkeys' first LP
Village Green Preservation Society
Blur (self titled 1997)
Eddie Angel's Guitar Party
Ogden's Nut Gone Flake

Reply To This Message

Date:   06-17-11 00:07

"are you groovin on the new F@&d Up?"

It's incredibly dense.

It's not Hidden World or Chemistry but then again it's a different genre than those two. My listening log would look like:
1st listen - wow, what a project!
2nd - this is long, drags in parts, a couple tracks stand out
3rd - This needed culling. A band like this should never write an opera without discernible plot/lyrics. Sure you can follow along on the designated website but that doesn't seem to benefit the listening experience, more of an impressive curiosity. There are some great hooks and tracks at the 3/4 mark.
4th - OK. Now I get it. This was a good pass at it. Impressive. Still a tiring listen in one chunk, though.

Chemistry was an immediate experience. I still remember my gobsmacked first run with that one; it's the only thing in the genre that ranks with Zen Arcade (one of its only authentic peers) and it's a work that can be held against Life Won't Wait or, (don't make my explain why) Village Green. A watershed of the (post) hardcore genre. David is a different beast. I would imagine there aren't many people yet who have a final opinion because it's demanding, dense, layered, nuanced, long. It will be on all the year end lists.

edit: the one that recently clicked for me is the new Meat Puppets - on the 3rd listen. The best from the Kirkwoods in many years.

also, at the same time, I've been playing the Fucked Up that was released on record store day (David's Town - the companion LP). Haven't listened to the addendum singles. The Chemistry tour is still one of the most stunning things I've ever stood in a room with; but their single best track is still Carried Out to Sea (with the LP version being slightly better).

Post Edited (06-23-11 22:56)

Reply To This Message

Date:   06-17-11 10:50

Yeah, I did kinda over-do it on that list, didn't I ...

Reply To This Message

Date:   06-17-11 11:44

I define "absolutely perfect" as exceeding all-killer-no-filler status. The record must provide some very deep aesthetic fulfillment, that never seems to wane over time. For an arbitrary example, Fugazi's "13 Songs" and Sly and The Family Stone's "There's a Riot Going On" are records that are all-killer in my opinion but I dont keep coming back to them year over year and finding new meaning each time. I love them but they dont touch that deepest part of me, and I get slightly less enjoyment as I get older.

Anyway.... that was a tedious and saccharine explanation. Great lists!

Reply To This Message

Date:   06-17-11 12:55

Not to mention that 13 Songs doesn't count as true album, if you ask me, since it was originally released as 2 separate EPs, each of which is pretty flawless in its own right (especially the first one).

And yeah, while I dig almost everything on Delvin's list, most of those recs don't qualify to me as perfect from beginning to end. For instance, Regatta de Blanc is a great album, no doubt, but "On Any Other Day"? Slightly less than perfect. But it's a great damn list!

Reply To This Message

Date:   06-17-11 12:58

You're right, Rhett. Bad example :)

Post Edited (06-17-11 12:58)

Reply To This Message

Author: STEVE 
Date:   06-17-11 17:49

smugglers-rosie
cheap trick-'77 s/t

there are many more

Reply To This Message

Author: jcakp 
Date:   06-17-11 18:23

"paris 1919"

Reply To This Message

Date:   06-17-11 18:50

I've never agreed that a perfect album can't have lesser tracks. It's the totality that impresses.

Reply To This Message

Author: Jermoe 
Date:   06-17-11 21:51

Erik, oddly enough, I've ended up discussing The Queen is Dead a few times the past month or two, and I've argued that while it may the best proper The Smiths album (I'd say I prefer the debut, but it's marginal) they were more of a singles band, weren't they?

Respectfully, what is about The Queen is Dead that separates it from the rest of their catalog to you?

Reply To This Message

Date:   06-17-11 21:55

I like both Meat is Murder and Strangeways better than Queen. Though I love Queen on the rare ocassion it's selected. Queen is the rule-of-law pick but I don't know who started that. It's just like Tim, Zep IV, and London Calling.

Reply To This Message

Date:   06-17-11 22:43

Oh, man, Jermoe and Paganizer. . . you've opened up a Pandora's box (in my psyche and memory of teenage years listening obsessively to records). But a great question that I hope I can provide a respectable answer to. Well, for me, a lot of the Smiths' really early success rode on Johnny's guitar and Morrissey's gestures/persona, which produced SINGLES that were pretty good in the band's early years. The first quality ALBUM, though, in my (sitting here at the computer) opinion that really melded the talents of these two wonderful Mancunian characters at their peak was "The Queen Is Dead." It was Morrissey's best lyrics blended with Marr's best guitar (and then things started to become tense after that high point, though Strangeways has a some blindingly wonderful moments). I honestly believe it was the peak of that creative relationship. "There Is a Light That Never Goes Out" is just one example. . . what partnership has produced such a song?! I put that up there with John/Paul. (No pope jokes, please.) Again, just my opinion--"How Soon Is Now" was one incredible song on a *good* album. "The Queen Is Dead" is a full statement as an LP. And beautiful. Maybe it's just me and the time it grabbed me (I was 17 then, 42 now)? But it grabs me end-to-end.

Post Edited (06-17-11 22:54)

Reply To This Message

Re: Absolutely pointless exercise
Date:   06-18-11 00:52

I remember being a little disappointed with QiD but it grew on me. I liked the Smiths when the rhythm section roared and all those classic riffs are on Meat. Strangeways is, imo, the peak of song craftmanship and QiD is that transition point. For the pre-Meat stuff I prefer the singles because of LP songs like Hand That Rocks The Cradle & Suffer Little Children; but it's not like the Smiths have even one bad song in their catalog, so, it's relative. There are at least 3 dozen bands I like as much as the Smiths at the time which have not held up. My interest in the Smiths has only increased, chiefly because learning Marr riffs is such a challenge (just peruse YouTube and watch even great guitarists play Marr riffs from Smiths songs and rate their accuracy. One reason for this is because it's difficult to discern the correct tuning/capo combo and the tab sites are all misleading).

QiD has Frankly, which is humorous but kinda throwoff; Never Had No One which is kinda plodding; Boy with Thorn perhaps their worst track. And also some classics, but the results are their most uneven (bad day fishing). I guess I like them better with some punch and swagger. But if E quantitatively quips QiD's QED, question my quibbling! I place Marr/Morrissey above Paul/John anyway: for further proof of the success of the partnership, look at Marr's post-Smiths classic riffs. What - can't think of a dozen off the top of yr head?

A purist might argue that Meat didn't originally include the How Soon is Now? single but, shit, the riffs on Rusholme, & I Want the One; the funk outro to Barbarism! The stanzas and arrangement of Nowhere Fast!
I'd like to drop my trousers to the Queen
Every sensible child will know what this means
The poor and the needy are selfish and greedy on her terms
And if the day came when I felt a natural emotion
I'd get such a shock I'd probably jump in the ocean
And when a train goes by it's such a sad sound
It's such a sad thing
And when I'm lying in my bed
I think about life and I think about death
And neither one particularly appeals to me

E, there are a lot of great rarities and B-sides. Check the Italian 12" version of How Soon if you haven't already. Hate to cut it so short but I gotta go shake hands with the pope.

[walks away humming "each household appliance
is like a new science in my town"]

Post Edited (06-24-11 07:15)

Reply To This Message

Date:   06-18-11 10:56

I think Queen is Dead qualifies as an absolutely perfect record. Every song is memorable and has its own character, Morrissey's wit and Johnny's army-of-guitars were at their absoulte peak, and it is tight as a duck's ass. The title track, Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others, Cemetery Gates, There Is A Light That Never Goes Out. Flawless. Exquisite. Impeccable. Unrepeatable.

They were a better albums band than a singles band.

Reply To This Message

Author: jothoma 
Date:   06-18-11 12:26

Neil Young - Time Fades Away
Prince - Sign of the Times
Rolling Stones - Exile
The Jam - Snap!

Reply To This Message

Date:   06-18-11 20:54

The guys I knew in high school who were into The Smiths (and who subsequently turned me on to them) would swear up and down that MIM was their best. From a musical standpoint, I'd come to agree, especially upon hearing TQID and being slightly disappointed. The title song of MIM, though, is downright laughable to my almost-40 ears. Morrissey at his most heavy-handed.

Reply To This Message

Author: jim green 
Date:   06-18-11 21:30

One person's perfect may not be another's . . . and few albums, for anyone, immediately strike people as perfect at once, but come to seem so over time. Some may become "perfect" for someone because of a particular time and place, and that perfection may be the final way the record is regarded, or it may fade over time.

I know I can't actually justify all of my "perfect" records to anyone other than me. I'm sure I can find someone who'll agree with every one of them, but nobody who'll accept all of them. A lot of mine actually have been mentioned above, but a few that weren't:

Big Star - #1 Record, Radio City
Captain Beefheart - Ice Cream for Crow
Free - Fire and Water
Buffalo Springfield - Again
Bob Dylan - Highway 61 Revisited, John Wesley Harding
The Band - Music From Big Pink
Blue Oyster Cult - Secret Treaties
Mott the Hoople - Brain Capers
The Kinks - The Kink Kontroversy
Midnight Oil - 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1
Jefferson Airplane - Surrealistic Pillow
Sparks - Kimono My House
Albert King - Born Under a Bad Sign
Nick Drake - Nick Drake [US] (I know it was cobbled together from his first two UK LPs, but that's how he was first released in the US, how I first heard him. how I knew him for years, and I still think of it as a real album . . .)

You get the idea - picking perfection is a rather imperfect process . . .

Reply To This Message

Author: hoip chiggs 
Date:   06-18-11 22:02

X - Under The Big Black Sun
Wall of Voodoo - Call of the West
Hole - Live through This
Steely Dan - The Royal Scam
Pink Floyd - Dark Side...
Nico - Chelsea Girl
Husker Du - Zen Arcade - yeah, even the filler is exciting!
The Clash - London Calling

Just a few, out of the many great albums I've listened to, off the top of my head.

Reply To This Message

Date:   06-18-11 22:22

As I mentioned earlier, The Queen is Dead has recently popped up in a few conversations. In attempting to explain my perspective, I've come to the conclusion that my take on all The Smiths albums is colored by two things:

1. I picked up their debut shortly after it was released stateside and loved it. I managed to track down a copy of Hatful of Hollow a while later, and I was officially smitten. But confused, too, because of the 7" As and Bs blew me away in a manner unlike anything on their first album;

2. Atlanta's WRAS 88.5 FM ("The 100,000-watt voice of the Concrete Campus of Georgia State) broadcasted a show called "Best of Britain" from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM every Sunday throughout the eighties. It seemed like they played another new single from The Smiths once or twice a month. They probably did.

The fact Morrissey and Marr gave "You Just Haven't Earned It Yet, Baby" to Kirsty MacColl speaks volumes about where they were at the time...I still can't listen to their proper albums as proper albums.

Reply To This Message

Date:   06-18-11 23:18

Wow, Hoip! Wall of Voodoo ? The Royal Scam ? I am curious. Tell us more....

Reply To This Message

Date:   06-19-11 01:25

any of the philistines jr

Reply To This Message

Date:   06-19-11 01:30

"moon toon"

Reply To This Message

Date:   06-19-11 01:50

the church

"hotel womb"

Reply To This Message

Date:   06-19-11 01:58

top of the pops

Reply To This Message

Author: hoip chiggs 
Date:   06-19-11 20:28

It's simple, really. Music quality x .5 of production time + song number divided by number of times listened to = said perfection.

Reply To This Message

Date:   06-19-11 22:59

Man, I love the way you breakdown the Smiths, Paganizer (and loved your post), but I have to disagree about the Queen Is Dead (of course it's all a matter of individual taste and that's why we are here on this board). I also do like "The Boy with a Thorn in His Side"--and even "Vicar in a Tutu." I really feel like they went out on a limb with that album and took risks and they paid off.

Nosepail, I went to the Sox game today. The Bruins tribute beforehand was priceless. . . all of the Bruins were in Duck boats riding around the field and holding up the Stanley Cup. This sentimental Boston boy dropped a tear; fortunately, only my wife noticed. Later, Pedroia (my favorite for a lot of reasons) blasted a solo homer. Perfect Day in Fenway.

Reply To This Message

Date:   06-20-11 20:21

Erik,

That's fabulous. It sounds like a spectacular day at the park. Not only were the Bruins and the cup were there, the Sox bats got off to a hot start, and all the airhorns were blaring. Glad you had such a memorable day.

I personally have opted out of attending sporting events. I make a good salary, and am an avid sports fan, but it's been too rich for my blood for years. (Bloody scalpers!)

Oh, and Wakefield got his 4th win! All civilized Red Sox Fans are rooting for the 44 year old knuckler to get the Sox wins records.

Nose

p.s. Its so great having all these sports stars older than me in the spotlights. Wakefield, Tim Thomas, Shaq, Garnett (?), Mark Recchi, in the headlines lately....

Post Edited (06-20-11 20:24)

Reply To This Message

Author: nba1314 
Date:   06-22-11 01:49

I was recently in play a game called RS game, I was there are a lot of powerful equipment, are bought with RS Gold". It took me only a week made a lot of Runescape Gold, if you also play RS, I can give you a lot of wow, let you also buy powerful equipment. Extra RS Gold can also get Internet up to sell.

Reply To This Message

Re: Absolutely pointless exercise
Author: nba1314 
Date:   06-22-11 01:50

I was recently in play a game called RS game, I was there are a lot of powerful equipment, are bought with RS Gold". It took me only a week made a lot of Runescape Gold, if you also play RS, I can give you a lot of wow, let you also buy powerful equipment. Extra RS Gold can also get Internet up to sell.

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-02-12 11:29

Mining the message board for album recommendations.... I make it my personal mission to locate and listen to all of the following beginning to end:

This Is The Auto-No
Boston
Buggles - The Age of Plastic
Dire Straits - Making Movies
John Foxx - The Garden
Japan - Oil on Canvas
Get The Knack
Motörhead - No Remorse
Gary Myrick & the Figures
Naked Raygun - All Rise
The Plimsouls - Everywhere at Once
Queen – Night At The Opera
Radio 4- Gotham
Will & the Bushmen – Gawk
The Queers Live in Hollywood
Eddie Angel's Guitar Party
Ogden's Nut Gone Flake
Neil Young - Time Fades Away
Captain Beefheart - Ice Cream for Crow
Free - Fire and Water
Blue Oyster Cult - Secret Treaties
Mott the Hoople - Brain Capers
Sparks - Kimono My House
Albert King - Born Under a Bad Sign
X - Under The Big Black Sun
Wall of Voodoo - Call of the West
Steely Dan - The Royal Scam
Nico - Chelsea Girl

Ok, maybe not the Queen and Motorhead records ;)

Post Edited (03-02-12 11:32)

Reply To This Message

Author: Michael Toland 
Date:   03-02-12 11:35

You should listen to A Night at the Opera from beginning to end. I'd argue it's by far their best record, and that's partially because it flows so well from beginning to end. It's not a concept album, but it bounces from style to style and was, I think, very carefully sequenced to take the listener on a journey through Queen mercurial musical minds.

Of course, it does end with "Bohemian Rhapsody," and god knows you've probably heard that song 5,000,000,000 times already.

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-02-12 13:53

There's some great stuff on that list. Not the Japan album I'd have nominated, but it's a good overview anyway.

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-03-12 10:58

Nose, The Auto-No was a Colorado Springs band in the '80s and '90s. Their debut album is long out of print. I should be able to hook you up with a copy if you're interested.

Actually, I just checked on Amazon, and there's a used CD of This Is The Auto-No available.

Post Edited (03-03-12 19:27)

Reply To This Message

Author: HollowbodyKay 
Date:   03-03-12 15:24

The Miami Dolphins - 1972 Season

Reply To This Message

Author: Aitch 
Date:   03-04-12 19:00

Confession time, until this very year, I knew nothing at all of Under The Big Black Sun, just the debut and follow-up, really, but then just last year I got that Rhino re-issue (for $19) and it's my favourite by far.

And Delvin, maybe you did over do it but I'm glad someone included The Specials.

I'd chuck in Echo & The Bunnymen's Crocodiles and Dexy's Searching For The Young Soul Rebels.

Reply To This Message

Author: HollowbodyKay 
Date:   03-04-12 20:45

Quote:

Echo & The Bunnymen's Crocodiles

"Going Up" will always be one of my fave Echo tunes, but I'll take Porcupine over Crocodiles any day. It's still a stellar debut.

Just sayin'...

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-04-12 23:55

As long as it's not that wimpy Ocean Rain.

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-05-12 09:40

Ocean Rain is wimpy? I think it is hands down their best.

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-05-12 12:30

I'll add one more discordant note to the symphony and declare Heaven Up Here to be their best. Or at least my favorite, followed closely by Porcupine.

Neither of them is an absolutely perfect record though, and as I may have said above, I'd be hard pressed to name a single album without at least one weak-ish track.

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-05-12 12:55

Quote:

I'll add one more discordant note to the symphony and declare Heaven Up Here to be their best. Or at least my favorite, followed closely by Porcupine.

Yes. HUH is the only one I listen to on regular basis, and IMO is the best.

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-05-12 15:00

I think I'm going to start a band that does all Dylan covers in the style of Echo & The Bunnymen: Buckets of Ocean Rain.

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-05-12 16:22

Based on Echo's covers of John Lennon and the Rolling Stones, I think that's a dicey proposition. Great band name though!

How about Dylan-style covers of Echo songs? I am imagining Dylan doing Breno's favorite line: "C-c-c-cucumber! C-c-c-cabbage! C-c-c-cauliflower! May or March, April showers!"

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-05-12 18:43

I've copped it in the past right here for rating Crocodiles and Heaven Up Here above Porcupine and Ocean Rain ("wimpy" IS a bit harsh. My apologies Nose, I wouldn't hurt ya for quids). Them touring here just after Heaven Up Here came out was a truly great thing for the 15 year old me. I saw them three times in a week including an awesome theatre show with The Sunnyboys supporting so I might just be a little biased towards those releases.

I've also just noticed that the three records I mentioned are all debuts.

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-05-12 20:34

Another perfect record:

Chris Whitley - Living WIth The Law

If there's 15 seconds of mediocre music on this record, I havent heard it.

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-06-12 11:47

> I think I'm going to start a band that does all Dylan covers in the style of Echo & The
> Bunnymen: Buckets of Ocean Rain.

Sweet! Zimmy Meets Zimbo.

How about ...

I Dreamt I Saw St. Porcupine
Tryin' to Get to Heaven Up Here
Ocean Rain's a-Gonna Fall
Blonde on Ballyhoo
Tangled Up in Bluer Skies

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.

phorum.org