Trouser Press

Back to: HomeReviewsWhat's New

New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Log In   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Autoluminescent
Author: Aitch 
Date:   01-25-12 18:44

Happened to see this last night and highly recommend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpP9iWupUo0

Reply To This Message

Re: Autoluminescent
Author: Michael Toland 
Date:   01-27-12 10:53

Holy SHIT! I'm gonna start a prayer vigil now that this makes it to the States somehow.

Reply To This Message

Author: zoo 
Date:   01-27-12 23:41

That clip looked really cool, and the film seems promising. I might even be tempted to watch it, but that would mean actually having to listen to The Birthday Party, which I don't think I can stomach. I respect what they were about musically, but my ears can't take it.

Reply To This Message

Date:   01-28-12 03:42

I'm sure there's BP music, but it sounds to me like it's concentrating on his post-BP career, which you might find more palatable.

Reply To This Message

Author: Aitch 
Date:   01-29-12 19:16

Just snippets really, zoo AND despite being a music doco, it's a Bono-Free-Zone.

Michael - maybe you can watch it on iView, the local broadcaster's digital archive (or maybe you can get the app)

http://www.abc.net.au/iview/?series=3413905#/series/3413905

Post Edited (01-29-12 19:19)

Reply To This Message

Date:   01-30-12 09:27

Ooh, thanks.

I've also recommended it to the Music Monday programmer for theAlamo Drafthouse. He's already aware of it and is following up. The filmmakers have also submitted it to SXSW.

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.

phorum.org